Thursday 4 July 2013

News Flash! #3 (04/07/2013)

NEWS FLASH! #3


News flash! Guess what!? A day early, ladies and gentlemen, my first video blog! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x23EsH8LpY

I decided to do my first set of videos on a topic that I'm really into at the moment; the Marvel cinematic universe. This covers basically Iron man, Thor, Hulk, Captain America and every Avenger! I have decide to focus on the rumors surrounding the upcoming phase 2 and 3 films and the rumors and controversies arising from them so far. I'm still getting to grips with the editing and whatnot, so please bear with me. I'm going to try and get the third part up by tomorrow night for you all.

From now on as well as doing essay reviews on my blog, my YouTube channel will also contain 250 reviews, stray reviews, analysis and news. So please Subscribe!

Please subscribe to my channel so you are automatically reminded when I upload a new video! Also, if you like/dislike the video, give it a thumbs up or a thumbs down accordingly; it will really help to interpret your feedback. Also, please feel free to leave a comment below the video to start a debate or to leave feedback.

In other news, Alli Vanes has almost finished the work on my logos (see News Flash #1). Here are some examples so far. I think they are great! Please feel free to leave feedback below.

Anyway, thanks so much for reading, and please, do go check out my first vlog!

Thanks,

William.

@reviewthe250 #review250
www.facebook.com/Review250

No comments:

Post a Comment