Tuesday 15 October 2013

Welcome back to Review the 250!

Review the 250
is back!

Review the 250 is back!

After a near 3 month absence from the interweb I'm back doing reviews, news and analysis.

Consider this the grand re-opening!

As well as higher quality coverage of upcoming films I hope to bring you more of my 'stray reviews' and give more specific opinion and insight into industry wide matters.

I really enjoy writing my reviews and hope you enjoy reading them. I encourage you to give your own opinions and messages as I will always answer back. Remember, all film is subjective and there are no right opinions so feel free to disagree!

Feel free to check back in time and read the reviews from my archive. Just keep scrolling down the homepage to view all my previous posts.

Enjoy the show!

William

reviewthe250@gmail.com
@reviewthe250 #review250
facebook.com/Review250

No comments:

Post a Comment